- Engage with us in other related ways such as sales, marketing and social media
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide us with when registering for our services, express interest in obtaining information about us, our products or services and when you participate in activities on our service or contact us.
Personal information provided by you: the information we collect may include the following:
- Phone number
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Billing address
- Contact preferences
- Contact or authentication data
- Payment information such as debit/credit card
- Device and usage information
- Purchase history
We do not process sensitive information.
Any payments made may be shared and used with third party creditors to prevent fraudulent transactions against payments.
All personal information you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate where any changes must be notified to us.
INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED
We automatically collect information when you visit, use, or navigate our Services. This information does not reveal your identity but may include device and usage information such as:
- Your IP address
- Browser and device characteristics
- Operating system
- Language preferences
- Referring URLs
- Device name
- Country and location
- How you use our Services
This information is used to maintain the security and operation of our Services and for internal analytics and reporting purposes.
We may collect limited data from public databases, marketing partners, social media platforms and other external sources.
This allows us to provide relevant marketing, offers and services to you and update our records.
HOW DO WE PROCESS YOUR INFORMATION?
We process your personal information to provide, improve and administer our Services, communicate with you, for security and fraud prevention and to comply with the law. We may also process your information for other purposes with your consent.
We process your personal information for reasons including:
- To facilitate account creation, authentication and manage your account
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user
- To respond to user inquiries and offer support
- To send administrative information to you
- To fulfill and manage your orders, returns and payments
- To request feedback
- To send marketing and promotional communications
- To deliver targeted marketing and advertising
- To protect our services, including fraud monitoring and prevention
- To identify usage trends
- To determine the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns
WHAT LEGAL BASES DO WE RELY ON TO PROCESS YOUR INFORMATION?
We only process your personal information when we believe that it is necessary and we have a legal reason to do so under applicable law, with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services to enter into our contractual obligations, to protect your rights, or to fulfill our business interests.
For EU/UK customers, this section is applies to you:
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and UK GDPR require us to explain the valid legal bases we rely on in order to process your personal data. We may rely on the following legal bases to process your personal information:
- Performance of contract
- Legitimate interests
- Send users information about special offers and discounts on our products and services
- Develop and display personalized and relevant advertising content
- Analyze how our services are used and how we may improve them
- Support our marketing activities
- Diagnose problems and/or prevent fraudulent activity
- Understand and improve user-experience
- Legal obligations
- Vital interests
For Canadian customers, this section applies to you:
We may process your information if you have provided us with permission to use your information for specific purposes. You can withdraw consent at any time.
In some exceptional cases, we may be legally permitted under applicable law to process your information without your consent including:
- If collection is clearly in the inteerest of the individual and consent cannot be obtained in a timely manners
- For investigations, fraud detection and prevention
- For business transactions provided certain conditions are met
- If it is contained in a witness statement and the collection is necessary to settle claim
- For identifying injured, ill or deceased persons and communicating with next of kin
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe an individual has been, or may be a victim of financial abuse
- If it is reasonable to expect collection and use with consent would compromise the availability or accuracy of the information and the collection is reasonable for purposes related to investigating a breach of an agreement or contravention of the laws of Canada or a Canadian province
- If it was produced by an individual in the course of their employment, business or profession and the collection is consistent with the purposes for which information was produced
- If the collection is solely for journalistic, artistic or literary purposes
- If the information is publicly available and is specified by the regulations
WHEN AND WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may share information in specific situations described in this section and/or with the following categories of third parties.
This would include sharing with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us on our behalf and require such information to carry this work out. Our contracts put in place with third parties is for the protection and safeguarding of your personal information. Your personal information will not be shared with any organization apart from us. Third parties we may share your information with include:
- Affiliate marketing programs
- Ad networks
- Communication & collaboration tools
- Data analytics services
- Data storage service providers
- Finance & accounting tools
- Order fulfillment providers
- Payment processors
- Performance monitoring tools
- Product engineering & design tools
- Retargeting platforms
- Sales & marketing tools
- Social networks
- Testing tools
- User account registration & authentication services
- Website hosting service providers
We may need to share your personal information in the following circumstances:
- Business transfers
- Google Maps platform APIs
- Business partners to offer better products, services and promotions to you
COOKIES & TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
HOW LONG WE KEEP INFORMATION
We will only hold onto your information for as long as it is required but will not keep information for longer than a period of 12 months.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business needs to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize your information.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures with the right implementation of safeguarding. Despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals or other unauthorized parties will not be able to defeat our security. We will continue to do our best to keep your information safe and secure.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
In some regions such as the European Economic Area (EEA, there are certain rights you have under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right to (i) request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) request rectification or erasure, (iii) restrict the processing of your personal information and (iv) if applicable, data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. You can make such requests by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to withdraw consent at any time where we will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Please note that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing prior to withdrawal, nor when applicable laws allow the processing of your information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds rather than consent.
Opting out of marketing and promotional communications you may unsubscribe from our marketing and promotional communications at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails we sent to you or by contacting us. This will remove you from the marketing lists although we may communicate with you, for example, to send you service-related messages necessary for administration and use of your account and other non-marketing purposes.
If you would like to review and change to terminate your account, you may do so at any time by contacting us. Upon your request, we will deactivate or delete your account from our active database; however, some information may be retained to prevent fraud, troubleshooting issues, assist with investigations, enforce our legal terms and/or comply with applicable legal requirements.
Cookies and similar technologies; Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default but for your preference, this may be changed in your browser settings. Removing or rejecting cookies could affect certain features or services of our Services.
If you are a resident of California, this section applies to you.
You reserve the right, under the ‘Shine the Light’ law, to request and obtain information from us, once a year without cost. The California Code of Regulations is defined for residents where we must adhere to certain rights and obligations regarding your personal information. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request to us in writing using the contact information provided below where you should include the email address associated with your account.
The California Code of Regulations defines a ‘resident’ as:
- Every individual who is in the State of California for other than a temporary or transitory purpose and
- Every individual who is domiciled in the State of California who is outside of the State of California for a temporary or transitory purpose
All other individuals are defined as ‘non-residents’.
If this definition of ‘resident’ applies to you, we must adhere to certain rights and obligations regarding your personal information.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Any information we have collected in the following categories in the past twelve (12) months:
- Identifiers: contact details, address, phone numbers, IP address, account name, username and passwords
- Personal information: name and financial information for payments
- Protected classification & characteristics: gender and date of birth
- Commercial: transaction information, purchase history, financial & payment information
- Internet or network activity: browsing history, search history, interest data, interactions with any of our platforms, systems and advertisements
- Geolocation data: device location
- Inferences drawn from personal information: preferences and characteristics
This information may also be collected when you interact with us in person, online, by phone or mail when receiving customer support, participating in surveys and facilitation of our services.
HOW DO WE USE AND SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Neofier collects and shares your personal information through:
- Targeting cookies / Marketing cookies
- Social Media cookies
- Beacons / Pixels / Tags
- Click redirects
- Social media plugins such as the ‘like’ button, widgets and the ‘share’ button in our Services. Such features may process your IP address and track which page you are visiting on our website. If you are logged in on a certain social media platform and interact using a widget or button belonging to that platform, this information will be recorded to your profile of such platform. To avoid this, you should log out from the social media platform before accessing or using our Services. Social media features and widgets may be hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Services. Your interactions with these features are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them. By using one of the features, you agree to the use of this plugin and consequently the transfer of personal data to the corresponding social media service. We have no control over the essence and extent of the transmitted data or their additional processing.
You may contact us by email at email@example.com however, if you are using an authorized agent to exercise your right to opt out, the request may be denied if the authorized agent is unable to provide proof that they have validity to act on your behalf.
WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED?
We may disclose your personal information with our service providers to a written contract between us and each service provider. Each service provider is for profit entities that process information on our behalf.
We may use your personal information for business purposes such as internal research, technological development and demonstration. This is not considered to be “selling” your personal information.
Neofier has not sold any personal information to third parties for a business or commercial purpose in the preceding 12 months. Neofier may disclose your personal information in the following categories for business or commercial purposes listed in selection “WHEN AND WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?”.
You may request for deletion of your personal information, subject to certain expectations provided by law such as, but not limited to, the exercise by another consumer or his or her right to free speech, our compliance requirements resulting from a legal obligation or any processing that may be required to protect against illegal activities.
Right to be informed - request to know
Depending on the circumstances, you have a right to know:
- Whether we collect and use your personal information
- The categories of personal information that we collect
- The purposes for which the collected personal information is used
- Whether we sell your personal information to third parties
- The categories of personal information that we sold or disclosed for a business purpose
- The categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold or disclosed for a business purpose
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting and selling personal information
In accordance with applicable law, we are not obliged to provide or delete consumer information that is de-identified in response to a consumer request or to re-identify individual data to verify a consumer request.
Rights to Non-Discrimination for the Exercise of a Consumer’s Privacy Rights
We will not discriminate against you should you choose to exercise your privacy rights.
Upon receiving your request, we will need to verify your identity to determine whether you are the same person for whom we have information in our system. These verification efforts require us to ask you to provide information for us to match the information previously submitted by you. For instance, depending on the type of request you submit, we may ask you to provide information to match our system’s information, provided by you, or we may contact you through a communication method such as email or phone. We may also use other verification methods as the circumstances dictate.
We will only use personal information provided in your request to verify your identity or authority to make the request. To the extent possible, we will avoid requesting additional personal information for the purpose of verifying your identity. However, if we cannot verify your identity from the information already maintained by us, we may request that you provide additional information for the purpose of verifying your identity and for security or fraud prevention purposes. We will delete such additionally provided information once the verification process is complete.
Other privacy rights
- You may object to the processing of your personal information
- You may request correction of your personal data if it is incorrect or no longer relevant or ask to restrict the processing of the information
- You can designate an authorized agent to make a request under the CCPA on your behalf. We may deny such request without adequate proof to show that they have been validly authorized to act on your behalf in accordance with the CCPA
- You may request to opt out from future selling of your personal information to third parties. Upon receiving an opt-out request, we will act upon the request as soon as feasibly possible but no later than 15 days from the date of request submission
To exercise these rights, you can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a question or complaint with regards to how we handle your data, we would like to hear from you.
UPDATES TO THIS NOTICE
HOW TO REVIEW, UPDATE OR DELETA DATA COLLECTED
Based on the applicable laws of your country, you may have the right to request access, change or delete to the personal information we collect from you.